Whiten your teeth at home thanks to the power of Coco Glam Bright. Our signature combination of refreshing mint and lemon peel oil is safe for sensitive teeth. Mint whitening powder removes stains on teeth after coffee, tea, alcohol, wine, and cigarettes.
It will provide your teeth with long-lasting shine and shine. One package of whitening powder is enough for six months (when used as recommended).
Coco Glam Bright is a delicate mint-flavoured powder that will make your teeth whiter and brighter when used once or twice a week.
The powder should be applied before your regular toothpaste once or twice a week.
The powder is mild and completely safe to use 1-2 times a week; we do not recommend daily use.
- Whitening properties,
- Prevents tooth decay and the growth of harmful bacteria,
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty-Free,
- One package is enough for up to 6 months.
How to use:
- For best results, moisten your toothbrush and dip it into the powder. Make sure your bristles are covered with powder. Starting from one corner of your mouth, brush your teeth with circular movements. (try not to touch the gums). Wash each part of your mouth for 30 seconds. When done, rinse your mouth and brush your teeth with plain toothpaste. Also, try the strawberry teeth whitening powder and to enhance the effect - whitening strips.
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Glycerin, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Laurym Surfate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Lemon Peel Oil, Sodium Methylparaben, Water, Mica.
- In the case of teeth with a strong yellow shade, Coco Glam may not bring the expected results - consult your dentist for other methods of whitening your smile.
- Consistency in this method is an important key - brush your teeth with Coco Glam in the morning and evening.
Free UK delivery on all orders, no minimum.
Please find our current delivery options and pricing below. At Cocoglam UK, we normally dispatch orders within same working day (cut off time 07:30) or next working day except crazy peak times and discounts.
Please note: International delivery is currently suspended.
We cannot be held responsible for postal delays. Cocoglam UK are not liable for any consequential loss due to late or failed delivery nor will we refund postage costs.